1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Purchase Extra Fabric????

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by priusrick, Nov 11, 2011.

1. priusrick

priusrick Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I want to purchase extra bisque leather or cloth fabric to wrap Tim's Sub box that is ready to be installed. Any ideas?????? What's the best I can do?

2. Slick 6MT

Slick 6MT MPG Master

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Go to a fabric store and get some samples. Choose the best match!

3. cycledrum

cycledrum PSOCSOASP

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    OEM seat fabric is really expensive....

I puchased an OEM 08 Corolla seat bottom fabric at discount. IIRC, it was $280 for the seat bottom alone.

It has a foam coating on the backside, plus fabric panels you put rods in to attach (with hog rings) to rods embedded in the foam seat bottom (that's how they get them to attach at the seams).

I suppose aftermarket would be cheaper.

4. xs650

xs650 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Best source I am aware of is eBay. You can buy like new upholstery for all four seats, often for $100 for the 4 seats from people that have replaced it with leather. If you have fabric seats and plan to keep them fabric for long time, it would be good insurance to buy a set of fresh take-offs while the car is new. I've seen them go for as low as $50 for all 4 seats.

5. priusrick

priusrick Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Can you link me to a similar ebay posting. I can't find anything except for leather covers on ebay.

6. xs650

xs650 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Sorry, I couldn't find any links. Last time I looked there were lots of them for sale.

I have a set of the beige colored upholstery I took off my Silver 2010 Model II when it had 3,000 miles on it. They were sprayed with fabric protectant when new and no animals or children were in the car. If you're interested PM me.