1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Purchased a 2007 White Prius last week

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by orionm, Apr 23, 2008.

1. orionm

orionm New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Hello:

Well, this is my first post and I'm glad I found the website. About a week and a half ago I purchased my first hybrid, a 2007 Base model White Prius just out of the blue one day from my preferred dealership in Lodi, CA. I can't say that I was looking to purchase a new car but I took a job that will require me traveling 50 miles one way and with gas prices the way that they are in the Central Valley of CA, it made the most amount of sense. Anyway, I was browsing since I was pre-approved for financing and looking to see what I could afford, nothing caught my eye until the sales guy told me that they had a Prius that might work out. I was super excited, he said it had "low" miles (I don't know about anyone else but when I hear that term I think of it being "its not over 100k" miles) and I didn't get my hopes up. But, the next day when he told me I was set to purchase it, I found it that it only had 2937 miles on it, was in brand new condition, and was recently traded in for a Camry Hybrid. So, it worked out, I got my new car at a price I could afford, I'm going to save majorly on gas, and now I own a hybrid, which is what I wanted for quite a while. Additionally, I found this site today since I was browsing on how long my actual warranty was and am now getting a quote for extended coverage. Anyway, thanks for all the usefully information.

More about me though, I'm 26, work in the Financial Services industry, live in Stockton, CA but commute to Sacramento, CA and I'm named Orion. Thanks for reading.

2. pewd

pewd Clarinet Dude

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    welcome to the site.

you can wait until the basic warranty is about ready to expire before you buy an extended one - why pay money today for something you won't need for about 3 years

then you can get one via a link here - about $990 i think
    linky

3. NYPrius1

NYPrius1 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Welcome!! As you can see from the first post to your message, lots of good info on this site. You have to post a picture of your new baby.:preggers: