1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Purchased a 2012 Prius v wagon 3 days ago

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by Flyman, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Flyman

Flyman Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    We stopped in at the Toyota Dealer to see how long of a wait we would have to get a new v. The internet didn't show any at dealers within 300 miles of us, but these guys had one left. They got 4 on the lot and within 4 days three were gone.
    Ours is the 5 package I think. No navigation, but we have a new garmin and if if it dies it will be cheaper to replace than a in dash would be.
    No deals though, MSRP only, didn't give much for our 2002 Explorer with 113 K on it.
    Less than 200 miles on it but so far we really like it and the computer says we have averaged just over 39 mpg. Beats the hell out of 16-18.
    To sum it up, Love the car, think the Dealer stuck it to us a little, but that's our fault.

2. cycledrum

cycledrum PSOCSOASP

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Congrats on that! You're really going to like it when you fill up on 10 gallons after 400 miles instead of 22 gallons!

:cheer2:

3. pdp

pdp New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Congrats on the car and the gas to be saved! :) Oh, if you don't have navigation, that means you have the Prius v build/model two.

4. Flyman

Flyman Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    :) I feel a little slow, the salesman said it didn't have Nav. A few minutes ago my wife came home and said guess what, it does have Nav. That makes me feel better even though I have the Garmin, I can use it in my truck.
    I wondered because the window sticker said it was a model v and it it was 32 plus on the MFSRP. I do feel somewhat better about the price now. Lol

5. pdp

pdp New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    If MSRP is over 32k, then yes, you have the Prius v model five! :) Whew, if you paid 32k+ for a Prius v model two.... well, let's not go there...

6. NYPrius1

NYPrius1 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Welcome to PC - Best Of Luck With Your New Ride.

7. Flyman

Flyman Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    I finally sat down and went through all the paperwork and window sticker. I haven't been in the car since driving it home, wife has been all over showing it off. Lol
    MSRP is 29,990. The $32,000 is after floor mat set dealer prep and extended warranty, etc.
    My wife has a lead foot much like me, mileage with her driving just in a very small town a mile away, driving it like our old Explorer is now reading 35.6 still great for what we are used to.