1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Put a deposit down

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by PapayaMom, Aug 6, 2007.

1. PapayaMom

PapayaMom New Member

On a 2008...dealer (Servco Windward Oahu) says they expect delivery in late October or early November. How, other than reading every thread on here, am I going to handle this wait?

I think I got the right info on what options and such in my signature line but I'm open to suggestions so I don't look like a fool once I start posting more often.

Also, did anyone buy a FlexPass when they sold their old vehicle to "make up" for the miles you had driven pre-Prius? I'm looking at $800.....

Kulia

2. Spoon

Spoon New Member

Were there many places on the island that have Prii, did you need to order one to get one or did you just want an 08 ? I'm thinking about getting one. I live in Wahiawa.

3. PapayaMom

PapayaMom New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spoon @ Aug 7 2007, 02:15 AM) [snapback]491735[/snapback]</div>

I called the one close to my house and she said they don't have any more 2007s on the Island and this is the earliest they will get the 2008s. I even had to change my outside color preference to get this one in November rather than the December shipment.

Kulia

4. telstar

telstar New Member

I've got an 07 arriving any day now. I thought about the 08's but decided I didn't want to wait until Oct or Nov to get one, particularly when my trade-in lessens in value each month :) Although I've not heard much information about any differences between the 07 and 08 what little I've heard indicates no changes

5. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Papaya Mom @ Aug 6 2007, 10:02 PM) [snapback]491643[/snapback]</div>
    Welcome. Don't be self conscious. Ask away or chime in as you see fit. Every Prius is imported from Japan. Yours just makes a shorter trip. Enjoy.