1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Put down a deposit today for a 2010 without floor mats

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by FLP, Jul 12, 2009.

1. FLP

FLP Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I put down a deposit today for a Classic silver V misty gray interior, without floor mats. I was told this car should be at the dealer this week for pick up. Should I try to buy mats or just order the all weather ones from here? I'm pretty sure they won't just throw them in at the end, but you never know. I was looking forward to having a Prius with official Prius mats.

2. Fussion101

Fussion101 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Here's another question... If you didn't order floor mats will the car still come with the two mat hooks for the driver side? You might need to order them separately and they are pretty expensive last I checked.

3. FLP

FLP Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Good point. I don't know if it is coming in with the mat hooks. Something else to obsess about!

4. jestoy7

jestoy7 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I bought mat hooks for my 2008 yaris from the dealership and it was cheap, I can't imagine Prius hooks being that much more.

5. FLP

FLP Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    They ended up throwing in the floor mats at the end, hooks and all. I've ordered a cargo mat from the shop here, so all is good. Love my car after having it for a week.

6. jestoy7

jestoy7 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Very nice! My dealer did the same thing and hooked me up with the floor mats. I did however forget to ask for the hooks so I'll have to purchase them.