1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Put Upgrade in 6.1, Got Phone Book Back

Discussion in 'Prius c Audio and Electronics' started by WD0AFQ, Feb 1, 2013.

1. WD0AFQ

WD0AFQ Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Finally, this has been bugging me for a while. Lost my phone book when we upgraded to 6.1 on the Iphone 3gs phones. I put the new update in this week and got my phone book back. Hope this is a lasting thing. I need the phone book to work.
    Just passing this along. May just be a fluke but we will see. Our car is the Model 2.
    Dan

2. Rob.au

Rob.au Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    i-Tech
    We have a totally different headunit here, but so far on my iPhone 4S since the upgrade to iOS 6.1 it seems to be much improved. In fact I haven't had an issue at all yet, but I will have to use it a bit more in a few more situations to be comfortable that Apple's fixed it.

3. WD0AFQ

WD0AFQ Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    2 weeks and phonebook and phone are still working. I am happy.
    dan

4. Rob.au

Rob.au Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    i-Tech
    Okay today I had the thing with no control of Bluetooth audio again. I could operate it via the phone's controls but as doing that is illegal here (even when not moving), this is useless. It's been reliable since the upgrade so at least it had a far better run than ever before until now.