1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Question about iPod

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by WildOne, Jul 28, 2013.

1. WildOne

WildOne Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    When viewing the ipod by artist, does tapping the artist name show the albums by said artist or is it only possible under album view?

Also, I've noticed when entering addresses into the Nav system it's sluggish. Tap letter...pause...tap...pause, etc. Is this normal?

It's like you have to wait two to three seconds between entering letters. Any aster and it just won't work.

Also, is the touch screen capacitive or resistive?

I haven't tried the iPod integration because I'm waiting for the NavCap to come in the mail...

Will the navcap make the touchscreen more responsive (since it blocks the sunlight and prevents the screen from getting hot to the touch)?

2. Delta Flyer II

Delta Flyer II Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    I have noticed when my iPod is plugged in sometimes it stops registering it and the entire unit shuts down or it doesnt seem to remember the playlist and always defaults to random or starts the songs in alphabetical order.

With my contacts list, it does not seem there is a way to have them displayed by first name only, it always wants to display last name first, first name last which is irritating.

Anyone else having these issues?