1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Question about trim levels

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by roflwaffle, Jul 7, 2012.

1. roflwaffle

roflwaffle Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    For 2007 specifically, although I imagine this applies to other years, is the lowest set of features package #1, or is there a base Prius below that w/ fewer features?

2. jimmy0x52

jimmy0x52 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    III
  3. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
  4. roflwaffle

roflwaffle Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Do all Prii come with at least the lowest package, or can someone order a base model with no package?

5. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
  6. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    The contents of the packages depends on the Model Year but every year had a Package 1. This is the base car available for fleet purchase only. As the Generation aged options migrated into lower packages or became standard.

7. roflwaffle

roflwaffle Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    I see. Thanks for the info everyone! I saw the car last night and it was a base (no package) 2007. It had all the standard features, but no back-up camera, smart key, and so on...

8. Chitown Hustler

Chitown Hustler Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    i have a 2008 touring with leather interior (heated seats) Back Up Camera,Smart Key System,16-in. 7-spoke alloy wheels with P195/55R16,Heated outside mirrors,High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps and
    integrated fog lamps,Vehicle Stability Control,AM/FM CD/six disk changer with six speakers, auxiliary audio
    jack and MP3/WMA playback capability

The strange thing is i do no have a JBL® AM/FM 6-disc in-dash CD changer with nine speakers in seven locations, auxiliary audio jack, MP3/WMA playback capability, satellite radio capability and hands-free phone capability via Bluetooth wireless technology. or Auto-dimming rear view mirror with HomeLink universal transceiver it looks like i have part of a package six but not a complete package can you just order a car with just some options as i thought they were part of a package?? I bought the car used through a Toyota Dealership and they knew very little about the car heck they did not know it was a touring model and sold it to me as a basic model??