1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Question on Navigation Audio Screen

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by RinPin, Dec 15, 2010.

1. RinPin

RinPin New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I have the Prius V with the Navigation system. When i press the "Audio" button on the Navigation system, i get to see all my presets for FM, SAT, and AM in a tabbed format. But after about 10 seconds, the screen defaults back to the Map view even though i am not using the Maps for guidance or directions. How can i have it set so that the "Audio" screen stays put when i press it, instead of defaulting to the Map screen.

2. eglmainz

eglmainz New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Yes, there is a setting on the setup page to allow you to keep this up, instead of returning to the map. While I am not in my car at the moment, if no one else has provided the specific details by the time I get home tonight, I will edit this post and get them to you.

I know that I prefer the map to pop back up, as the limited of the text feature on the display screen make it pretty unusable. That said, if you have another page up, and would like to return to the MAP page, without letting go of the streering wheel, I just click once each on the 'answer' and 'hang-up' buttons on my wheel, and that will reset the NAVI Screen to the MAP. (this does not work from all pages, but it does work from the phone, display, and audio screens).

3. DerekinaPrius

DerekinaPrius New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    SETUP > GENERAL > "Auto Screen Change" to "OFF" > Press "Save"

1 person likes this.