1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Question regarding accessories

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by tasker109, Apr 26, 2008.

1. tasker109

tasker109 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    um...this is weird. we dont smoke so we never thought to even look or ask but........is there an ashtray and cigarette lighter hidden somewhere? hehe....im not kidding...i was telling my husband about finding an automobile fragrance diffuser that you plug into the cigarette lighter/accessory plug in. i found the accessory plugin......but dont see an ashtray or lighter.......are they hidden somewhere or does the prius just not come with them. thanks. :confused:

2. pbpuzzle

pbpuzzle New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    No cig lighter. you can buy ashtray as accessory.

3. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    The trend in the industry is to offer a lighter & ash tray as an accesory. The Intrigue's came in a plastic bag stashed in the center armrest. AFAIK it is still there.

4. patsparks

patsparks An Aussie perspective

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I never worried about it, if I don't stink up the car with smoke I don't need another stink to cover it up.
    (ex smoker, the worst kind)
    Isn't there a power socket under the left side dash in North American Prius? Wouldn't that do the job? Or a vent mounted diffuser?

PS, if I make organic smells in the car I make sure the vent is on flow through or put a window down a little.