1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Quick Greetings to the Forum...

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by olisim, Aug 4, 2009.

1. olisim

olisim New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    New Prius Owner...

Hello to the forums!

I'm a car enthusiast at heart, and will always relish the moments of high horsepower fun, but my day to day has warranted a change.

Interesting car so far, and I am enjoying playing the mileage game. Only 380 miles so far, at 45.8 mpg. I will be getting involved in tinkering a bit, since there are so many "enhancements" on previous models. I'll be sharing some experiments as they happen.

I look forward to future discussions and getting to know some of you on the board.

Cheers - and happy priusing...

OS

PS - Friends of mine have started using the phrase "That's not very Prius of you", when people do generally unfriendly things. I thought that was funny...

2. Edward Walsh

Edward Walsh New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A

Hi:

First off, congratulations on your new arrival and welcome to Prius Chat!

Like yourself, I am relatively new to the forum and have found a wealth of information by looking at the posts almost daily. It will surely help you become more acquainted with your vehicle.

But, to quote you "that's not very Prius of you" unless you post some pics! :)

Enjoy,

Edward
    Marystown, Newfoundland
    Canada

3. olisim

olisim New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Pics are coming... along with my first road trip data. Will be traveling 1000 miles next week.

OS