1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Quick poll on the impact of Gas Prices and Auto Use

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Fuel Economy' started by ThePeterFiles, Jul 12, 2005.

1. ThePeterFiles

ThePeterFiles New Member

I'm running a 1 question poll and I invite you to participate.

The question:

If the price of gas doubled tomorrow, and convenient public transportation were available, would you switch (continue) to use public transportation?

Assume that both are possible in a short time, that gas prices could double and that high quality, affordable public transportation was a valid transportation option.

To answer go to my blog. The Poll a dropdown box on the Header, no searching!

The Peter File
    s Blog of Comedy, Satire and Sometimes a Relevant Question

I got the idea for this poll because the site that the Gas Buddy extention for Firefox steers you to askes a simplified form of the question but only asks a yes/no form of the question. I thought it would be interesting to try to get more detail from a wider audience, not just those who are looking for cheap gas so I am leaving this message on a number of sites hoping to get a diverse response group. It still won't be a true representative sample, but it should be interesting. I'll report back in a week or two if I get enough responses to justify it.

Responses left here will be read and enjoyed but can't be added because I will have no way of knowing whether you voted in the poll before or not.

Many thanks in advance for you indulgence.

Peter, The Peter Files

2. ThePeterFiles

ThePeterFiles New Member

P.S. One hybrid user has already replied!