1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Quiet in here

Discussion in 'Chevrolet Volt' started by bajapat, Jul 5, 2012.

1. bajapat

bajapat Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Sure is quiet in here is everyone enjoying vacation time??

2. drinnovation

drinnovation EREV for EVER!

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Funny, I though your post was going to talk about how wonderfully quite it is in EV mode...

I think things are quite because there has not been a lot of news and the questions/debates about PHV vs Volt are dying down as real data appeared and resolve lots of questions.

Do you have any good Volt stories to tell?

I see you use fuelly.. is that data correct or is it missing some tanks because the MPG was beyond what they could do?
    I send the fuelly founders once a month but alas they've still not fixed it.

3. bajapat

bajapat Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Nope I'm with out my volt we had to take the other four passenger car on vacation. With all the baby stuff we need the room but I'm on my way home to night to see how much battery I lost to temp management. It funny but I have two four seaters ( the back bench is almost always down) and I never miss the 5th seat. On fuelly I use mine a lot and hit gas mode every few days and need to fill up every 2 weeks so it's right