1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Rain on inside?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Renocat, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Renocat

Renocat Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    It rained most of the night and was still raining this morning when I left for work. I got in the drivers doow and glanced at the passenger seat and noticed a few raindrops on the seat. I had not opened the passenger door. I checked the window to make sure my daughter hadn't accidently left it down a little when she got out yesterday and it was up all the way.

Anyone experience this? I also do not like how the rain came pouring in when I rolled down my window to buy coffee this morning and am thinking of looking into rain shields or something.

I will mention the raindrops on the seat when I have my first oil change but wondered if anyone else had the same issue?

2. brandon

brandon Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
  3. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    It's quite possible that those few drops were transfered from the door to your hand to the seat as well... I wouldn't be overly concerned about a few drops one time. Next time there's predicted rain (and probably another 5 times until you *actually* get rain :lol:) make sure the windows are all fully up, let it sit out, then go back when it's done raining and do a careful inspection, including every action taken from opening the door onwards and see if they're repeated. you might find that, by paying attention, you can see the water fly over there at some point, and you might find that this time there's no water at all.

Generally, people who have water problems in their cars will see that as soaked carpets and standing puddles. i'd say your probably fine.

4. Renocat

Renocat Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I did see the other thread but it seemed like a much bigger issue than I noticed.

I couldn't have possible transferred the wate with my hand. The passenger door was never opened and the drops were on the door side of the seat.

I am not freaking out saying OMG what is wrong with my car, just curious if others have noticed this "little" problem.

B)