1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Random Comments

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by HaleyHoula, Apr 24, 2008.

1. HaleyHoula

HaleyHoula New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    1) I don't mind the round trip commute from Mesa to downtown Phoenix anymore due to the HOV lane - my average MPG is reduced, but I am there sooner :)

2) I really enjoyed the last Phoenix gathering in March! To see so many Prius vehicles together (not on Toyota car lot!) and what everyone has done to specialize their car . . .

Holly, thank you for organizing the previous get together in March! I'll definitely attend another one. My neighbors just bo't a new prius, so I bet they'd go as well.

3) Even though I'm a Jeep Wrangler kind of girl, after two months of being a Prius owner, I'm thrilled to drive my little green gas saver!

Have a great day :) Teresa

2. howardbc

howardbc Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Thank you for your comments, Teresa! I agree that the gatherings are fun and I hope there will be another one soon. I am pretty new to the group. I love my Prius. I had been thinking for over a year that I would get a Camry Hybrid. I just drove a Prius so I could satisfy my conscience that I had done the "green" thing, but I was so impressed by the interior room and all the neat displays and the back-up camera, I just had to change my mind. I don't regret it for a minute. I hope to make it a plug-in when the warranty expires. Thanks again. Bobbie