1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Rav4 EV July 2013 deals - $15,400 lease cash

Discussion in 'RAV4 EV' started by DianneWhitmire, Jul 10, 2013.

1. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Rav4 EV 2013.
    Last updated August 8th, 2013

I have 45available. Most of them are physically here, some are still in transit!

Blizzard Pearl white (21)
    Shoreline Blue Pearl (6)
    Silver (18)

Best lease deal yet. Yes, they FINALLY did it. Added the Federal Tax incentive to the top of the lease.
    But, you are also more than welcome to use the 0% apr for 60 months. (There is no bonus cash for purchase, only lease!)

The Rav4 EV can also be leased at unlimited mileage as well. Slightly different terms for that one!

MY *EV* pricing on a lease is $33,044 after the $15,400 lease bonus cash is factored in. (please add $360 for the pearl white paint choice)

My deals are very specific and I have also put them on my work-facebook page
    (Dianne Whitmire at Carson Toyota)
    as 0 - ZERO - leave the credit cards and checkbook at home ZERO 0000 cash needed.
    This lease good thru Sept 3, 2013.
    In CA state, $443 a month + tax. UNLIMITED MILEAGE!
    And, you get $2,500 cash back from the state of CA (residents only) a few weeks later too.
    To do the 12K annual, it's about $30 bucks a month cheaper.
    This is a no-cash needed lease. For blue or silver, and please add $12 a month for the pearl white)
    Residual is 19920. for unlimited miles and 20916 for 12K annual. Rate is .00001 for those with stellar credit. Rate is slightly higher for those with lower fico scores, but still pretty close in payment!!!

Out of state the payment ranges from $360-375 depending on state and car color.

Call me with questions? Far faster to calculate real-time with questions!

Our CA doc fees are $80. Our CA tire fee is $7. total. On lease, TFS' bank fee is $650.

Out of state? I prefer phone calls for details from the serious, if possible.If I email back and ask you to call, it's for the best, so please do.

It's far easier to talk things thru with mutual verbal interaction....and I do prefer eMails from the not-so-serious/not ready... and please don't post to this thread as a reply. eMail me instead?
    It gets confusing trying to find these details thru posts. Thanks!

2. Electric Charge

Electric Charge Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Is there a formula to calculate what the lease payment would be?

I assume one is responsible for shipping the car back to CA at the end of the lease?

3. DianneWhitmire

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    out of state's SO difficult to gauge because each state treats the tax issues differently.
    It's about $360 or so a month for 35 more months (plus tax)

4. ggood

ggood Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Toyota Website says $299 per month, $3,999 Drive-off (due at closing) after $15,400 Lease Cash, not including taxes. Dianne may have flexibility on the drive off amount.

As Dianne said, the payment might vary depending on how the taxes are handled. For example, Texas sales or use tax on car leases is particularly onerous, since they base it on the full consideration paid by the lessor. They still give credit for sales tax paid to another state, though.

Good question about where you have to deliver at the end of the lease. And then there's the issue of how to get it serviced. Mighty tempting though. I wonder what rate factor they are using for the lease...

5. Electric Charge

Electric Charge Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I really wish Toyota would allow us out-of-staters to lease/buy the car. I don't care if it might take a few more days to get the car serviced in case of problems with the drivetrain, but personally I can't make this decision without the support of my local dealer (especially now with various problems that have been reported).

6. DianneWhitmire

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    That website "ad" is so midleading. At least for CA buyers it is. Lessee is responsible for all taxes license fees. Well you get taxed on the cap reduction, in CA, so for CA buyers, you need loads more $ than $3999 to get the 299 payment. And, the damn $3999 in the ads is also taxed so it's a real cluster*** ... trying to get #'s to match.
    GRR!

My deals are very specific and I have also put them on my work-facebook page (Dianne Whitmire at Carson Toyota) as 0 - ZERO - leave the credit cards and checkbook at home ZERO 0000 cash needed.

IN state, $448 a month + tax. UNLIMITED MILEAGE! And, you get $2500 cash back from the state of CA (residents only) a few weeks later too. To do the 12K annual, it's about $30 bucks a month cheaper.
    This is a no-cash needed lease. (blue or silver, add $12 a month for the pearl white) Residual is 19920. for unlimited miles and 20916 for 12K annual.

Out of state the payment ranges from $360-375 depending on state and car color.

Call me with questions? Far faster to calculate real-time with questions!

7. DianneWhitmire

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    And there's nothing in the EV disclaimer that shows the car having to be returned to CA. You wanna read it?

8. DianneWhitmire

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium