1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Rav4 forum?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by taggart, Jan 21, 2010.

1. taggart

taggart Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Not trolling here, folks. I enjoy this forum a lot and feel like it's the best place by far on the web to obtain information and ideas on our Prius. We love the car and have learned more about it here than we ever imagined.

That being said, we are currently shopping for a new Rav4 as a second car. Although there are reasons we are not considering another Prius, and we have discussed it at length, the main reason for choosing the Rav is the available cargo space for my walker. It doesn't fit in the Prius without folding the seats down, and we regularly have 4 people in the car.

So my question is this:

Do any of you know of a high quality site such as priuschat.com that is dedicated to the Rav? There are several, and I have seen a couple of them.

Just looking for a recommendation if you have one. If not, I'm sure I'll gravitate towards a great site like this at some point. Thanks for your help.

Tag

2. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Darelldd might know. He's got an electric Rav4, and could certainly point you to an EV forum, if not a 'stinker' one.

1 person likes this.
  3. mojo

mojo Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    1 person likes this.