1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

re: 2010 Prius Dealers

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by XxDarkSidexX, Mar 2, 2009.

1. XxDarkSidexX

XxDarkSidexX New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Anyone know of any dealers taking wait list names or pre orders for the 2010 prius?

What or where do I find current incentives for a 2010 prius thanks!

2. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    There are no incentives for the 2010. Pricing isn't even set. I believe you'll get a better deal after the dealers start taking delivery & the cars sit on the lot. Read www.carbuyingtips.com.

3. inventor00

inventor00 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    And of course it depends on how much demand is for the package you want, etc. , how many Toyota can deliver - we waited 4 months for our first 2004 Prius....and everyone paid over list due to the scarcity...and what the current gas prices are when they get delivered... etc...

4. Vondutch

Vondutch New Member

A dealer not far from my home here in Chicago is taking $500 down for their "wait list".

When I forked over my cash I asked about dealer incentives and was told, as other posters have noted, that there are none atm.

In short, if a dealer in Chicago will take a wait-list deposit, I'm sure you'll find one in So. Cal. that will as well.

5. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Some dealers are more interested than others. I sent messages to two dealers about the pre-order. One didn't reply. The order was assigned to the one that did reply. Do you expect to need a car when the 2010s arrive? Do you need to be the 1st person driving a 2010? If the answer to both questions is "no" then you will do better just waiting to see what is offered.

6. L8rnr

L8rnr New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III

Hello; From what I see with our local dealers, 2010 Prius pricing will probably be MSRP. At least for a while...A small way to get back in the black perhaps..