1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Re-subscribing to purged topics

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by BrianTheDog, Nov 19, 2005.

1. BrianTheDog

BrianTheDog New Member

Since Danny purged the subscription database, I started looking for those topics I was tracking. After a couple of days off the board, I couldn't remember what I had been following! :huh: Fracking memory losses.....

Then I had a lightbulb moment. I easily found the topics I had posted to by searching for my own username. Then just re-subscribed to the ones I wanted to track. (Note: The search results included every topic where someone had replied to me. I guess it only searched for text within posts, and not usernames.)

Now if I could just remember the ones where no one replied to me, and those I hadn't posted to, but was just following along for the ride.....

P.S.- Anyone know if there's a way to search for all posts by a username?

2. IsrAmeriPrius

IsrAmeriPrius Progressive Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Simply type a user name in the box titled "Filter by Member Name (optional)."

3. BrianTheDog

BrianTheDog New Member

Thanks!!

I was using the search box just above the list of forums, not the one in the PriusChat banner. If I'd seen that search link, for the advanced search, I might have figured that out.

Or might not.

:D