1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Read the Musk compensation decision

Discussion in 'Tesla' started by bwilson4web, Jun 17, 2024 at 6:33 AM.

1. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Source: decision
    • Twelve 1% stock options bringing Elon's holding to ~28%
    • Five year holding period, nothing executed, led Judge to invalidate the package
    • Pages 1-6 have the judgement
    • Pages 7-200 are an annex to Elon's biography
    The 'land sharks' have some chum since we've voted to approve the compensation package, again. Given the public availability of the 200 page judgement, any form of 'misled stockholders' has evaporated. This is the remedy the judge should have ordered in the first case.

I have no expectation the judge will correct or amend her ruling. My understanding is the original, complaining lawyers compensation remains at issue. Personally, they should get no stock but cash. If they want to buy and bid up TSLA, fine by me. But to be fair, their compensation should be spread over five years, the same as the original holding period.

Personally, I would like to see a 'stock buy-back' plan for those who voted no. Say stock price plus 10% for the next 180 days. Buy back the "NO" vote shares and we, Tesla, can concentrate on business .

Bob Wilson

bisco and hill like this.
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    stock up 5% today so far. i guess i should post it in the @mikefocke negative nellie thread