1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Really inexpensive Prius"v" white or black NYLON alloy center caps...

Discussion in 'Prius v Accessories and Modifications' started by Mike500, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Mike500

Mike500 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Need an alternative to those expensive wheel caps for your Prius"v." I measured out the center of my 16 inch OEM wheels and the Genuine Toyota ones that I purchased for $15 each.

These are just the right size, and are available in both black or white weather resistant Nylon 6.

They paint easily with paints like Krylon Fusion of Rustoleum paint made for plastic.

GRAINGER APPROVED VENDOR Hole Plug,Hole D 2 1/2 In,Blk,PK25 - Hole Plugs - 1ELY4|1ELY4 - Grainger Industrial Supply

GRAINGER APPROVED VENDOR Hole Plug,Hole D 2 1/2 In,Wh,PK 25 - Hole Plugs - 1ELY5|1ELY5 - Grainger Industrial Supply

Unfortunately, you have to order them in quantities of 25. But the price is cheap compared to Toyota.

I have a Grainger account. I prefer to order at the Lowe's Pro Special Order Counter, however, because they ship to my home for FREE.

2. xliderider

xliderider Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Nice find. (y)

SCH-I535

3. ImeanGreen

ImeanGreen Prius v Five BP Brigade #236

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    You can buy them on ebay for much less than the dealer pricing. By the time you add the cost of paint and labor time even it is free, it will be close to $20 with the looks not comparable to OEM .

4. hchu1

hchu1 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Go to Home Depot or Lowes and look for knockout plugs for circuit breaker boxes. They are about $1.20 ea for the 2" plugs, they pop in nice and tight and I like the look.