1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Rear washer nozzle replacement instructions?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Dookin, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Dookin

Dookin New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I accidentally scraped the bugger off with my ice scraper a couple of years ago. I was actually lucky enough to find it once all of the snow melted, and was able to just pop it back in. However, of course, that is all cosmetic, and is no longer functional. I would like to regain this functionality, but can't seem to find a way to access the nozzle from the under side of the hatch. Any advice? It's an '07.

2. Dookin

Dookin New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    You can go ahead and ignore this topic, I was making it more complicated than I needed to.

3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    well done.(y)

4. OnlyPrius

OnlyPrius New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Stupidly, I got my rear washer nozzle broken today on my garage door. I am still wondering how it didn't open completely and stopped in the middle - that is the garage door. :-( As far as my rear view showed, it was open. I broke the antenna too. Now I am looking for replacements. Found for the nozzle. Need to know how to replace it.

5. Dookin

Dookin New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    You'll have to take off a bit of trim on the hatch. See the circled part in the picture here: Imgur

It really is as simple as plugging the hose back into the nozzle. If you were unfortunate like me, you may have to superglue the nozzle back together.