1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Rebate

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by ervajv, Oct 29, 2004.

1. ervajv

ervajv New Member

I ordered my Prius on 3/15/04, at that time the dealer thought that I would be entitled to the rebate. When I called Toyota 6 weeks ago they said yes you are will get it by 11/1. As I did not have it yet I called again, and now the word is the cut off date was 3/9/04. Has anyone who ordered on or after 3/15/04 gotten a rebate? I can not find any published date on the ending of the rebate.
    Thanks for any information.

Eric

2. Dianne

Dianne New Member

If your dealership did not have an order IN from you by 3/9/04, then you are not entitled to it, period.

3. wb9tyj

wb9tyj 2017 Prius Prime Advanced

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I have been trying to get my rebate from Toyota,...i ordered my Prius on Nov 26,2003, took delivery Aug 13, 2004..I have emailed ToyotaUSA twice with no response, i have called twice and they keep assuring me somebody will get back to me and resolve the issue...seeing how the computer says i am eligible. Additionally, we have contacted the dealer twice...they said they would look into it...and of course, nobody gets back to me...getting somewhat frustrating when people say they will get back to me and dont...additionally, I, as a customer, have been left doing all the "grunt" work trying to get this rebate accomplished...when its their obligation to do as they said they would 10 months ago in my letter,which was received in Jan2004. :x

4. Swampthing

Swampthing Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Is there supposed to be a $300 rebate on purchase? I placed an order in late November 2003, and picked up the car on 16 December 2003. Am I eligible?? What do I need?

5. wb9tyj

wb9tyj 2017 Prius Prime Advanced

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Finally received rebate in mail today...after numerous attempts...see previous post. i had ordered 11/26/03 and took delivery 08/13/2004...rebate will be going toward different tires hopefully... :wave: