1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recaro seats pics or custom modifications??

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by BethlehemPrius, Jun 29, 2007.

1. BethlehemPrius

BethlehemPrius New Member

Ok, I have read alot of the forums on here about the seats, but didn't see any pics of the Recaro seats installed or any other pics of custom items...

2. BethlehemPrius

BethlehemPrius New Member

I was all set to order them from an online dealer, he stated that the hardware would be $35 a seat, but when I called back a week later, it was 135 for the hardware and another 70 something for the rest off the stuff, plus 900 for the seat!

3. faith2walk

faith2walk Upgraded again

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BethlehemPrius @ Jun 29 2007, 10:15 PM) [snapback]470416[/snapback]</div>
    I drive 50-60 hours per week in my little prius and hate the seats too. It is one of my few gripes with the car. I also looked at changing the seats, but that's too much money for me. So I purchased something like this...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Tush-Cush-Car-Computer...1QQcmdZViewItem

Solved my problems. Cheaper too.

Love the little car. Can't afford not to drive it, just wish they had put a little more quality into the seats. Oh, and all that painted plastic sure does scratch easy.