1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Incentive Timeline....help

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by 9G-man, Apr 26, 2007.

1. 9G-man

9G-man Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    For those who've shopped or purchased recently, please help me out with some recent background info.
    I know back in March, Toyota was offering APR incentives of 2.9 % up to 60 mo. Somewhat recently, they've also discounted the Prius as much as $2000.00 through certain Pkgs. (5 & 6 I think). How long has this discount been in affect and did the two incentive ever overlap?

Thanks.

2. priussoris

priussoris New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(9G-man @ Apr 26 2007, 09:30 AM) [snapback]430507[/snapback]</div>
    Most of Toyota's incentives are monthly the special finance of 2.9% was for March now April it offered the pkg discounts they generally do not over lap.

They can keep the incentive as long as they wish. also there are different regions and it may be completly different.
    I found this out when we were shopping around out of state it was at 3.9 % in GA. while in MO. it was 4.9 %

so the region does matter how they do their marketing.
    best thing to do is call a local dealer mine called me on the 3rd of March and told me the APR was lowered so we went in and bought .

He said they know a few days in the beginning of each month what is going to take place I guess they have their pow wow.