1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent purchases and another question.

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by PriusForThePeople, May 18, 2009.

1. PriusForThePeople

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Okay, I haven't posted a new thread in a while but I've decided to today because, well, a couple of questions have come up recently (in my mind, lol).

Question 1: If you've purchased a 2009 Prius in the recent past (let's say 3 months to give a definite meaning to "recent"), how much, if you're willing to tell, did you pay for it? If you could include package #, that would be fantastic.

Question 2: This question is kind of complicated but here goes. I've read on here that Southeast Toyota has been less than reputable in the past. Now, we live in Connecticut right now and Florida part-time, Florida of course being in SE Toyota region. We're moving from CT to FL in early July and we're wondering is it at all possible to buy the car in CT to then drive it to Florida? If so, are there any fees or stipulations associated with this (i.e., must I pay both FL and CT sales tax? Must we register the car in CT only to then register it a week later in FL?)

As always, ALL comments and answers are appreciated. Thanks!

2. wb9tyj

wb9tyj 2017 Prius Prime Advanced

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    i bought my second prius a 2009 in march...it has the full package, for 23772 to be exact...sks, homelink mirror, gps, dont remember the specific package number...but it has everything on it...as far as sales tax goes...you will only pay 1 state, the state that you will have legal residency...if you pay in CT, that will be applied to FL...if the % of sales tax is the same...it will be applied 100%...however, if CT is for example 7%, and FL is 8%...you will owe 1% to FL.....Usually, you have 30days to register in a new state...so if you have CT plates in FL, you have 30days to change over...at least that's the way it is here...and for our surrounding states...

3. Blauer Glimmer

Blauer Glimmer Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Bought a 2009 Prius Touring Package #6 plus mats, cargo net, wheel locks & first aid kit in April for 25,614 + TTL.