1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Wait Times and Dealer Questions

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by michelle_mcd, Sep 9, 2004.

1. michelle_mcd

michelle_mcd New Member

Anyone have any experience with Jack Taylor's Alexandria Toyota? Does it matter where you buy it when it comes to getting service? I want to get it at the quickest place with best price but Alexandria is best when it comes to getting service. I've also heard wildly different estimates of delivery times. JT's had a list somewhere around 150 ppl about a month ago.

What are other waiting lists and times like these days (Sept 04)?

2. GrokMakeFire

GrokMakeFire New Member

Got mine on Wednesday after waiting exactly 6 months at Ourisman Chantilly Toyota. Can't tell you anything about Jack Taylor, but Ourisman is offering the free scheduled maintenance for 2 years deal at their service center. Others may be comparable. Denise Myers at Ourisman was outstanding throughout the process. My 2 cents...

Grok

3. BoBraxton

BoBraxton New Member

Ourisman Fairfax for us, too -- about 10 days ago on Monday evening. We prepared using email and the internet and drove out with Pkg# 2 Silver the same day of test drive. Obviously we are not yet to our first (free for 2-years) service or even to fill up gasoline.

4. r1johnston

r1johnston New Member

Bought mine off the lot without ordering/waiting from Ourisman in Chantilly (off Rt. 50) fantastic buying experience. Only shock was the fact that I had to pay extra for floor mats.

5. BoBraxton

BoBraxton New Member

Welcome.
    Color? Ours is silver TKS2GD you might have seen on the I-395 corridor.
    On trip to NC, mpg 60.3 and on return trip 61.7 mpg with nine days of 35-miles per day commute mpg still at least 61.2
    I will miss (already do) driving when spouse, the "real owner," returns from a month in East Africa on late Wednesday evening.