1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recieved my 2005 on Saturday

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by thatscooterguy, Oct 18, 2004.

1. thatscooterguy

thatscooterguy New Member

I'm Very pleased with the treatment I recieved from ToyotaTown of Stockton, CA.
    Brian was my sales person. I only waited 2 months, 2 weeks, and 2 days. He said the wait would have been shorter, but I want Driftwood Pearl, Package 6 (loaded). Driftwood pearl is not that common in Northern California. I recieved updates and offers for priuses along the way, but I held out for the color and package that I wanted. Kudos to the team at ToyotaTown. It was a smooth transaction, and the Family and I were on our way home in less than 2 hours. It would have been shorter but I took an interested party, Someone eyeballing my prius in the lot, on a test drive. I think they got on the list after the drive.

I called Brain the other day to thank him and to tell him how happy I am with my prius, and he told me their waiting list was finished, and he had a car on the lot ready for sale, a black package 6 at that! I was amazed to say the least and told my inlaws if they were interested, which they are, to call Brian immediately and get the car or get on the list. I have not heard back from them yet. Anyways I am pleased with my experience and I am sure anyone looking in California should consider going through toyotatown. Tell Brian Azim Sent you. I live 1.5 hours from them. Quality folks.

2005 Driftwood Pearl Package 6 -average mileage 44.5 with 467 ODO
    Went to the wine country for a drive.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

2. DaveG

DaveG Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Great stuff, I'm sure you'll enjoy your new car! Have fun with stealth mode and watching pedestrians look at you like your car is a spacecraft :)

Dave.