1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

"red" arrives

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by fred, Jan 31, 2008.

1. fred

fred New Member

well, im back in the fold. my 08 rrived today at 11am. ive named him "red". i know very imaginative. the dealer had found one in another state with the charcoal interior. but, of course that dealer sold it out from under us. then he found another one that would arrive in another state this weekend. then, if i would accept a tan (yuk) interior, one was going to arrive in nashville soon. well it arrived at 11 am today and i was driving it by 2pm. although, im a man of a different cloth because although im not an environmentalist, i am a big prius fan. this will be my second. so, even though i may not have the same views as the majority on our site i hope you will still rewelcome me.
    thanks so much.

2. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    congrats! but what happened to smiley?

3. fred

fred New Member

wow what a great reply. u remember smiley???great car. i may be imagining it but it feels like they stiffened the suspension a little. probably not, though. i love this rear camera. also i love the outside color. thats why i named him red. i didnt want to sully smileys memory by using that name again.