1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Red Warning Light

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by herkeyhawk3, Feb 8, 2008.

1. herkeyhawk3

herkeyhawk3 New Member

Vehicle:
    2002 Prius
    Yesterday after work i went to start up my 2002 prius and upon start up the red triangular warning light came on. I was to the point where my gas gauge was blinking so I figured it was because of that. However after a complete fill up the light has stayed on. I do not know why and was just wondering what the posibilies of the light could be. My low coolent level light also came on the day before and I am going to fill it up and I figure it has nothing to do with it but figured it would be worth adding. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

2. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    You might restart the vehicle three times to see if the error display goes away. The other alternative is to disconnect the 12 battery for 2-3 minutes to clear the codes.

GOOD LUCK!
    Bob Wilson

3. tochatihu

tochatihu Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Herkey, you don't *have* a low coolant level light. Blue is for temperature low, and red is for temperature high. Please tell more details. -
    Did you check the coolant level?
    Have you ever had TBS EG011-03 done? That is actually kinda common especially in the colder months.
    Is there a bunch of soot on your throttle butterfly? (look under the engine air filter).