1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Reflective Decals

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Red Solitaire, May 14, 2008.

1. Red Solitaire

Red Solitaire New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    From my motorcycling days, I remember the safety value of reflective decals. If you are interested, do a Google for same and you'll find several vendors. I ordered a set of "lightening bolt" helmet decals that are red and reflect in BRIGHT red! Sorry, I don't know how to attach a photo.

Anyway, you can get different designs, different colors, etc. NOT easy to remove from painted surfaces, but doable (rubbing alcohol and LOTS of patience) without damage.

I used a vendor called Appliedgraphics - reflective helmet stickers decals, motorcycle decals, helmet decals, biker decals, reflective motorcycle decals, bicycle decals.
    but I have no financial interest, etc. Fast shipping, though, and seem to be decent quality. I'm sure other vendors are just as good, but this one had an eagle head decal that I liked for the little triangular windows in the rear sides.

FWIW!

2. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    That's pretty cool, I particularly like the black decals that show white when picked out by a headlight.

Hey, we could even get PriusChat.com reflective decals.

Danny?