1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Reliable Place for Window Tinting in Maryland?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by AfonsoSilva, Jun 5, 2005.

1. AfonsoSilva

AfonsoSilva New Member

Hello,

Does anybody know a good place to get windows tinted in Maryland?

Thanks!

2. RadMarv

RadMarv Member

3. AfonsoSilva

AfonsoSilva New Member

Way cool, Marv!!!

Thanks a lot for the advice and for the links. I'll make sure I will study some more prior to committing to a particular type/brand of tinting.

Thanks a bunch!

4. McLintock!

McLintock! New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    This is an old thread but I just happen to be looking for a decent tinter in Maryland. I've read many online reviews and apparently almost all tinters suck in Maryland. It seems like B & A Automotive in Glen Burnie sucks the least but I can only trust online reviews a little. Does anyone have recent experience (good or bad) with tinters in Maryland? Maybe I should ask my dealer instead.

I'm not sure what I want for tint exactly. This will be my first car that I've gotten tinted. It seems like most people like Llumar, Huber Optik, and F1. Huber is too much for me so I'll probably go with one of the other two.

5. Beelzel

Beelzel Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I have had success and satisfaction (3 vehicles tinted) with an outfit called LA Tint in Sterling, Va... well within your commuting distance. Call them for a quote... not via their web site contact page... they are slow to respond.

6. McLintock!

McLintock! New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I did ask one of the service people at my dealer for their thoughts. They mentioned LA Tint had a good reputation. They also mentioned Doctor Tint (in Frederick, MD I think).