1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Reliable Southern California Prius Service Centers

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by berryman, Sep 15, 2004.

1. berryman

berryman Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Does anyone have recommendations for good, reliable Prius service centers in the Southern California area (especially Orange County)?

2. HTMLSpinnr

HTMLSpinnr Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    N/A
    I take mine to Tustin Toyota - mostly because it's close to work. They do decent work.. A couple of guys know me by name there so it makes life a bit easier.

I sometimes end up being their first case with new things, however - including the fuel gauge TSB.

3. ALoLA

ALoLA New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I take mine to Longo Toyota in El Monte, where I bought the Prius. I haven't had any problems so far. :)

4. smtrader

smtrader Member

I kinda like Norwalk Toyota for the service I've received from my previous Toyota, though I didn't buy the Prius from them. I'd stay away from Cerritos Toyota...they charge more for everything!

5. bckeller

bckeller New Member

Sorry for the delayed response to the question.

I use Carson Toyota off the 405 just north of Long Beach. I purchased my 2002 used from EVrental, had them check it out, and they seem real cool and knowledgable. Not sure how prices are compared to others.

BCK
    2002 Green Toyota Prius
    purchased with 38k, now just over 50k! :)

6. ReadyForPrius

ReadyForPrius New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Greetings Prius experts,

Just bought my first Prius - 2004, Used, 68k miles. Exactly what I was looking for to learn about this awesome car. I'm stunned at getting 50+ mpg!

This forum is invaluable. I'm not sure if this old thread will get any attention, but I'll post here first before I begin a new one.

I live in North County, San Diego, and would really like recommendations for any good, reliable, knowledgeable Service Centers (anywhere in southern CA is fine - its worth traveling to get good service).

I'll do most work myself unless its beyond my limited skills, so I'm going to only be bringing it in for things that really need attention and require some expertise.

Thanks.

john