1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Remember Your Father's Ford?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by mehrenst, Aug 25, 2006.

1. mehrenst

mehrenst Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Possible deals at Ford not enough: analysts

DETROIT (Reuters) - None of the options Ford Motor Co. (NYSE:F - news) may be considering -- selling off its luxury brands, creating global alliances, taking itself private -- would do much to solve the struggling automaker's basic problems, analysts said. The Story here>>>>

Rubin quits Ford board over conflict

DETROIT - Robert Rubin's resignation from the Ford Motor Co. board could mean that Citigroup Inc., where he also serves on the board, plans to talk to Ford about a loan or about advising the struggling automaker on the possible sale of its credit arm, some industry analysts say. The Story here>>>>

2. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I've missed my dad's 1989 Bronco ever since he had me list it on Ebay ~4 years ago. :( What a fun truck to drive...but way too thirsty for gas to be an economical choice for transportation. ;)

3. B Rad

B Rad New Member

[ If they would just concentrate on building FORDS and get rid of the other stuff they might be OK. I think the new Ford 500 is the best design they have done in years...
    1..Build Trucks for the people that need trucks. That means bench seats and colume shifters. Does a truck really need a shifter taking the place of another working guy ?
    2..Build small cars with good mpg for comuters to drive to work. Do you really all of those 5 and 6 passenger cars hauling 1 person to work ?
    3.. Build mini vanes for mothers to haul there kids to work. Do they really need a 4 wheel drive SUV to pick up a box of cheerios ?
    4.. And build the GT-40. I do need something to dream about !!!!!

4. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(B Rad @ Aug 25 2006, 04:32 PM) [snapback]309564[/snapback]</div>
    I loved my 1994 Ford Exploder . . . [attachmentid=4648]

Attached Files: