1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Remote Climate Control

Discussion in 'Prius c Audio and Electronics' started by hur00003, May 17, 2012.

1. hur00003

hur00003 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    III
    First time Post here. I bought my Prius C Package 3 (In Black) on Monday (May 14th) and now have to wait until June 5th to receive it. It's going to be a long two and a half weeks!

I've been reading up on all of the features that the Prius C has, but am a little disappointed with the fact that it does not have a backup camera. I'm hopeful that it has the hookups in the back of the Nav System and that Toyota will offer an OEM part that will allow me to hook one up.

I'm also a little dissappointed that the Prius C does not have Remote Climate Control like the prius plug in. I just read that the Hyundai Veloster upgraded their Iphone/Android App that would allow the users to automatically start their cars.

I guess my main question is, Has anyone heard of anyone jailbreaking the Entune app that would allow control of the remote climate system? It would be really nice in the summer, and in the winter if i could start the car before i got in it.