1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Remote starter installation instruction

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by cossie1600, Aug 24, 2009.

1. cossie1600

cossie1600 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Here you go, I am not responsible for any damage blah blah blah. I haven't installed it, I just want to share the instruction. Maybe you can tell me if it is easy to do or not.

Thanks

Imageshack - prius2010remoteenginest

2. PracticalEfficiency

PracticalEfficiency New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    The instructions say that it requires a technician laptop with the Toyota software installed on it. So I guess you're forced to go to a dealer for it.

3. GreenMaterialism

GreenMaterialism Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Greetings from three years hence! In the meantime the pdf seems to have evaporated from imageshack, and so far as I can tell, you're the only one to post it to PC. Any chance you could put it up again or send me a copy? I'm debating getting the remote starter and want to have a look at what the instructions are. Many thanks!

4. GreenMaterialism

GreenMaterialism Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Nevermind - I just found it via the magic of google! Here it is, just in case anyone else is considering doing the install themselves. Complexity looks medium-difficulty, though there are many genius souls around here to which this would look like child's play:

http://www.toyotapart.com/PT398-47091.pdf

Enjoy!