1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Remove bluetooth device

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Flashlight, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Flashlight

Flashlight Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hello all!

First post here. My wife and I just got the new iphone 3G S, and we need to remove our old phones from the bluetooth setup. Anybody know how to do this? I haven't had any luck when navigating through the menus or the manual. Am I missing something?

Thanks.

2. Flashlight

Flashlight Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
  3. qbee42

qbee42 My other car is a boat

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Have you added the new phones? You should be able to delete the old phones from the same screen.

Tom

4. rmahowald

rmahowald New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I have an 07. and my US-based display looks a little different than others I've see (from pictures in the forums). I do NOT have the option of deleting old phone profiles - I have 6 slots for phones, and they are all taken up. I have a new Blackberry Bold 9700, and I cannot get it to pair. I am begging to suspect the reason is that all my bluetooth slots are taken, and I cannot figure out how to delete or modify the ones that are there (I can only change the phone name, not the device ID #, or get a choice to add/delete). Any ideas?