1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Rep. Jefferson

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by dbermanmd, Jun 6, 2007.

1. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Why has he not resigned or the Democrats in power forced him out?

If he were in corporate America he would have been long gone given the current circumstances.

I thought this was supposed to be the most ethical Congress yet - or was that just an empty promise?

2. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

I answered this when you brought it up in the Scooter Libby thread- do you ever listen to what anyone else has to say, or do you like one-way discussion forums?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Jun 5 2007, 01:26 PM) [snapback]455792[/snapback]</div>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(larkinmj @ Jun 5 2007, 03:36 PM) [snapback]455922[/snapback]</div>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(larkinmj @ Jun 5 2007, 11:24 PM) [snapback]456274[/snapback]</div>

3. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(larkinmj @ Jun 6 2007, 04:25 PM) [snapback]456784[/snapback]</div>
    try not to often - i find it keeps me on an even keel here.

one way discussions are not uncommon here - whether it be me or others. and i was giving others a chance to voice their opinions who might not have seen our posts the other day.

i thought it deserved a post of its own. now that there is further info on what he did, the evidence they have against him.

i could also bring up Nancy Pelosi's husband being paid by an outside company which put him on their payroll 3 weeks after she got elected. he is on as a part time employee for a cool $180,000 while maintaining full time employment elsewhere - seems ethical to me. what say you my friend?

have a nice day. stay cool. stay safe

so much bad news today - they just found the body of that missing teenage in Kansas - how heartbreaking.

4. burritos

burritos Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Jun 6 2007, 03:14 PM) [snapback]456775[/snapback]</div>
    Send him to gitmo. Pair him up with Libby.

5. bigmahma

bigmahma New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Jun 6 2007, 04:14 PM) [snapback]456775[/snapback]</div>

My favorite part about this story is he was re-elected while in the middle of this scandle...

Because he is black.

6. daronspicher

daronspicher Active Member

Dinner at the Jefferson home....

[Mrs. Jeff] Honey, what do you want for dinner?

[Mr. Jeff] Anything is good, we have beef, fish and chicken in the freezer, pick whatever you want.

[Mrs. Jeff] Alright, dinner is in an hour...

.... rustling in the freezer ....
    .... elapsed time, 4 minutes ....

[Mrs. Jeff] I think we're going to have to go out for dinner tonight, there is nothing to eat here.

[Mr. Jeff] Not tonight, I'm worn out, let's just cook something from the freezer...

[Mrs. Jeff] I looked and I looked, we don't have any chicken, beef or fish left, all that's left in the freezer is cash.

[Mr. Jeff] Alright, I'll get my jacket. Maybe tomorrow you could go shopping for some food with some of that cash.

7. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigmahma @ Jun 6 2007, 06:55 PM) [snapback]456903[/snapback]</div>
    Bigmahma- don't you have a cross-burning to go to?