1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Replacement Underbody Battery Wiring Harness Guard?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by BobThePrius, Mar 16, 2024.

1. BobThePrius

BobThePrius Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey everyone,

After driving through some ice and snow on the highway, the plastic guard covering the traction and 12v battery was badly damaged. I have tried to find replacement, but the only thing resembling a part number was 45656-OW which has yielded no results. I patched it temporarily but would like to find a more permanent solution.

The closest I have come is listings for whole wiring harness on ebay, I circled the portion in question :

Any ideas on where to find this part online, or is the best place to go a junk yard?

Thanks!

2. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    Yeah up in Michigan probably be pretty easy to find I don't know if that will easily come off that wiring harness You may just take the whole harness I don't know if that plastic unclips or if the wires just slide through or exactly what goes on I guess these are the wires that some people have had to replace that can go bad I go from the HV battery to the back of the inverter or something I guess the 12 volt is in there too Not really sure.