1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Reprogramming steering audio controls?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by tlthompson, Sep 5, 2009.

1. tlthompson

tlthompson New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Newbie here, does anyone have any experience/input in reprogramming the steering wheel audio controls? I would like to use the up and down arrows to move through my presets rather than moving to the next channel. Would appreciate any insight or tips.

Thanks

2. LoraJ

LoraJ Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus

I thought that was what it did already?

I'd actually love to have it do both somehow. If I am listening to the 80's station, I would love to be able to just hit the arrow down and get to 70's and then 60's or quickly up to 90's but only have one as a preset since the stations are so close together. So this is already possible?

I cannot wait until I am done with school this quarter so that I can really read the manuals.

1 person likes this.
  3. tlthompson

tlthompson New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Okay, my bad. My junior copilot (15 year old son, with warped sense of humor) set all of my presets one channel up. Yes, it does indeed go through your presets. Thanks for your help.