1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

(Request) 2011 Prius Floor Mats OEM Drill measurements

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Tom_in_AZ, May 7, 2014.

1. Tom_in_AZ

Tom_in_AZ 2008 Prius (Base), Magnetic Gray, Package 2

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I give up the aftermarket mats that the dealer gave are nice, but the driver side mat slips to much. It is time to get it drilled out for the factory retainer clips to be used. Can someone please post a picture with the measurements used on the stock mats that I can try to duplicate this? Also, I'll need to know the size of the metal grommets as well so that I can try to find some at a camping store or maybe Home Depot in their tarp section.

I asked the dealer if they would help me with this information and they refused. I asked if they had another 2011 in the lot with a mat that I could use as a templet and they refused to look as well. They only offered to remove the mat (which they do every time I bring it in for service).
    Thanks in advance!

BTW, not sure if Tapatalk is acting up, but the search feature does not work for me.

iPad ?