1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Request for interview in L.A. area

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by jkash, Apr 9, 2007.

1. jkash

jkash Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I received the following email today. I am too old, so I thought I would pass it on to those of you in the L.A. area who might be interested.

Jeff,

I received your information off the www.ocprius.com website.
    I work for LynchPin Production on a thirteen episode documentary on the environment called, "Big Ideas for a Small Planet" which will air on the Sundance channel. Our production company is looking for a 25 - 45 year individual, man or woman, who lives in the Los Angeles area, who is very, very knowledgeable of the Prius hybrid car, and would like to come in this week to do an interview about the prius hybrid car.

Also, if you know anyone who meets these recommendation can you please forward this email to them or forward there contact information to me.
    Please include there name, phone number, email address.
    If you have any interest please contact me back.

Thank you for your time.
    Cheers,
    Thomas Smeltzer
    o: 818.480.3300 ext.1447
    f: 818.480.3189

2. Vagabond

Vagabond Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jkash @ Apr 9 2007, 02:49 PM) [snapback]420390[/snapback]</div>

Hmm, I think I'll give him a call since I fall in the rarer, younger range of what he's looking for.