1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Reset Screen on 2013?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by sarahap, May 2, 2013.

1. sarahap

sarahap Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    I did a dumb thing today. Waiting in the parking lot, I was fiddling with the radio trying to delete the presets that had been for satellite (now expired). I came to the screen where you can adjust the brightness/contrast for the screen and I managed to turn it off completely. The only way to re-adjust it is push the opposite screen buttons but of course, I can't see them, it's all the way dark!. I know the screen still works because the back-up camera comes on and the logo comes up at start-up. I get a quick band telling me what is playing and then nothing.

I'm sure there is a way to reset the screen to the default settings but can't find out how. I hope someone here knows!

BTW it's a 2012 package 5.

Thanks!

2. Chaloney

Chaloney Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    Disconnect the 12v battery?

3. El Dobro

El Dobro A Member

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    Doesn't say anything in the owner's manual?

4. parnami

parnami Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I did this on my v. I believe, you press setup and on the upper right, there's a "display" button which will allow you to turn the screen back on. I hope I remember correctly, anyway.