1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Results from owning a '13 Prius c and a v >>>

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by 1911Tex, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1911Tex

1911Tex Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I own a c and v....... both terrific. Gas bills used to average $265 a month......now less than $60...amazing.​

I added a little pizzaz with medium burl wood on door arm rests and dash of both cars...really pops! Both cars are different, but equal. The v is our road car and c is our in-town runabout. The v is a 5 and c is a 4.....so a lot of the dislikes mentioned by others are solved in these series. We are averaging 46+mpg in the v and 54+mpg in the c. Get that, "averaging" !!!!​

The sound deadening problem was very easily solved with the new 3M 8840 pads....just layed two $14 full pads (2 parts per full pad) side by side under the rear mats of both cars, face down (adhesive backing up..did not remove the backing). These new pads are incredible and it seems the majority of sound entering the cars come up through the rear deck...problem solved. In the future, I can remove the pads and reuse them in other cars down the road.​

BigWIll and ChinchillaGirl like this.
  2. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.