1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Retarded Black Guy Shot in back.

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Mystery Squid, May 23, 2006.

1. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

2. mikepaul

mikepaul Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I remember a comic book from when I was a kid.

Old gunfighter, sure the young kid was faster than him, drew his guns but spun around at the same time, so the kid's bullets hit him in the back. They hung the kid as a backshooter.

Sometimes fact mimics fiction...

3. Schmika

Schmika New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mikepaul @ May 23 2006, 10:18 AM) [snapback]259682[/snapback]</div>
    This has been proven in many studies recently. I am going to try to look up the latest and post. My EXPERIENCE has shown this to be true.

Problem is...all you normal people who have never been in life/death situation when you are in fear of your life think you can "logically" analyze these situation based on news reports.

That being said...it NEVER looks good to shoot someone in the back. However...what the HELL has being retarded got to do with ir. Can retarded people NOT kill or hurt you????????

4. jbarnhart

jbarnhart New Member

The retarded man and his brother have no criminal record. I think they may have been guilty of being black, but that seems to be their only crime. Shot in the back with a rifle because he happens to be in the vicinity of reported gunshots seems over the top. I've heard the New Orleans cops are thugs with badges, and this seems to reinforce that stereotype.

5. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

i wonder if they made him dance before they blew him away... :ph34r:

6. Jim1eye

Jim1eye Shaklee Ind Distributor

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    LE
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ May 23 2006, 09:54 AM) [snapback]259664[/snapback]</div> I don't know Squid, both your Topic Title and the Title of the Article are just a tad bit misleading. Both make it sound like this poor guy was executed, which he clearly was not. There was a gun BATTLE going on.

"Lance, said he and Ronald were walking across the Danziger bridge toward another brother's dental office when teen-agers ran up behind him and opened fire that Sunday morning." Yup, the Police didn't start it.

"a police team, responding to the report of gunshots, arrived in a rental truck and opened fire on people on the bridge." Probably because there were people shooting at them, as Lance has mentioned.

"One teen-ager, still unidentified, was killed near the base of the bridge. Another was critically wounded. Three other people with them were also shot and were hospitalized." So it wasn't just Ronald.

"Certainly, we do not condone our officers overreacting, even in the most chaotic time," but he went on, "We don't know that they overreacted. From the radio transmission, it sounds like their lives were in danger."

One more thing. Where does it say in that article that the cops were white?