1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Rettungskarte - what? who? uh?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by pakitt, Dec 3, 2009.

1. pakitt

pakitt Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    The German Automobile Club [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ADAC"]ADAC[/ame] has been promoting the so-called "Rettungskarte" (rescue card) for several months now. What is it? it is a piece of paper that drivers should print out (or car manufacturers should hand out for free) and leave in the sun-shield/vanity mirror flap (what is the name of that thing?!?! :) ) of the driver's seat, to help rescue teams avoid unexploded airbags, batteries, etc. located in the car and help them be as quick and as effective as possible during rescue, avoiding to the passengers and themselves, any (further) injuries.

There is one available for the new Prius (and other Toyota models) directly on the Toyota german website here. I obviously downloaded and printed one for myself. Unfortunately the descriptions are in german only.

Anything like this available in other countries from Toyota and other manufacturers? I find this idea excellent and it costs nothing.

2. chrisj428

chrisj428 Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Pakitt,

That would be nice to have. I'm going to see if Toyota.co.uk has one right now.