1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Returning new member

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by daveyator, Jun 12, 2012.

1. daveyator

daveyator Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Hello
    Well I had a 2008 Prius. As much as I loved the high mileage and tech aspect of the car I got BMW disease and wound up with a 335i convertible for a year (I had a 318i before and my motorcycle is BMW also). The car was fun but expensive and I feared its future was going to be expensive too. Also making a long story short I got taken by the dealer that hid the fact the BMW had been in a serious accident which just killed its resale/trade in value (a literal fake car fax). This made it hard to enjoy the car anymore. Anyway after shopping for a few weeks I wound up getting a 2011 silver III with 5500mi with the sunroof and NAV package. Kinda regretting not holding out for a IV but I have to admit I got talked into the III. Oh well blah blah blah....any words of how the III is still a decent Prius would be welcome lol. I've already looked at the leather seat and fog light threads. Maybe I'll just try to make it a virtual IV as I think it'd be very expensive to quickly sell it now and buy a four. Between the loss on the Beemer and what I paid for the new Prius I think I've lost half the value of another Prius in the process. It's great though to be back in a car that gives my motorcycle a run for it's money in terms of gas mileage.