1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Road tripping with the c

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by allopatry, May 13, 2013.

1. allopatry

allopatry Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius Prime
    Model:
    SE
    Took the c on a weekend road trip with a friend. Total trip was just under 1200 miles. The navigation system was spot on and worked flawlessly to help us find our way to places neither of us had ever been. I finally used the POI feature to find restaurants and coffee shops-again perfect.
    Drove the car at around 70mph and the mileage averaged around 52 mpg. Pretty decent ride even on the many roads under construction. Very happy as this was my first long distance foray with car even though I've had it a year now.

2. boppo

boppo Active Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Very good mileage, I use to take my road trips to your town for bike week. Enjoy your C!

3. xzzz

xzzz Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    You must've been going downhill a good bit of the way there, because I can't seem to get above the EPA-rated 46MPG on highways going 70-80mph. The pedal response always seems to be in the middle of the 2nd part of the throttle bar you see on the EcoScore screen if I want to maintain a ~75mph speed.

Then agian, I-90 is weird...

4. ztanos

ztanos All-around Geek!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Is that in a C? The standard Prius should get better hwy mileage...

5. PriusC-illa

PriusC-illa Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Sweet, I'm taking my 1st road trip in the C this weekend. Going to go to Baltimore for a girl's weekend. I just hope my friends actually listen when I told them to pack light...

ztanos likes this.