1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Roadside Assistance

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by priusblue, Feb 1, 2006.

?
  1. Don't subscribe

6.3%
  2. AAA

62.5%
  3. Better World Club

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other

31.3%
  1. priusblue

priusblue New Member

Just curious about this. I switched from AAA to Better World Club a couple of years ago when I heard about them. I haven't actually had to use the service, thank goodness, so I can't attest to it. But, it is a more environmentally friendly roadside service than AAA. They even give discounts for new subscribers that own a hybrid, and have a bicycle roadside assistance program. I thought other prius enthusiasts might be interested if they hadn't heard of them. Here's a link, if you're interested (and no, I'm not getting paid to do this, nor do I have any stake in the co., just in our environment! :rolleyes:) :

http://www.betterworldclub.com/

2. skruse

skruse Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    We switched from auto-lobby AAA to Better World in early 2005. We have used the service once. Better World supports bicycles and has a much better attitude about transportation and sustainability. We maintain our vehicles and bicycles so as to not have to use the service. We are very happy with Better World.

3. warrior

warrior New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Jitterbug phone roadside assistance $ 4.00 a month