1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Rolled 10K on the odometer; solar roof doing its thing... Still love my ride!

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by OceanEyes, Jul 19, 2013.

1. OceanEyes

OceanEyes Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Busy spring into summer...spent a week in the hospital for an ileus... Fun stuff (not!)...but too mean to die just yet!

The Prius had her 10k well baby visit and in the East Coast heat is keeping me cool... Still getting 50-70 MPGs in a non-PIP...loving the solar roof option for sure when it has averaged 90+ the past week.

My (almost) fiancé (he bought the rings...Just waiting now to make it official on the engagement) was surprised to hear the blower come on when the car was parked and hadn't been driven...he works on Prii but having one in the family now has him fascinated and wanting to ride in it.

Waiting on a slow appraiser on my future farm... Hopefully I close on 8/16/13 and the Prius gets the garage.

Life is good!

Jonny Zero likes this.
  2. MPGnutcase

MPGnutcase Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I have the same color and model I luv mine to 3k only on mine, good luck on the new farm

3. car compulsive

car compulsive Active Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    That all sounds good (except for the hospital stuff). All the best on your engagement and property purchase.

4. retired4999

retired4999 Prius driver since 2005

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    (y) :D